The Scattered Arts Member’s Challenge – “Celebrating Mothers and Love” - Entries closing soon!
Entries close on Friday 28th April 2017 - (Note: Entries will be displayed at the BVAC Popup Shop on 6/7 May).
The Challenge will be to create a piece which meets the following criteria:-
1. Your piece needs to reflect the theme – “Celebrating Mothers and Love”.
2. It can be any medium your heart desires.
3. Maximum size is 20cm x 20cm x 20cm. (This means your finished piece must fit inside an imaginary 20cm cube).
4. All pieces made for the challenge need to be for sale at the Popup Shop.
5. All members are able to participate in the challenge even if they don’t wish to exhibit at the Popup Shop.
6. Entries close on Friday 28th April 2017. (One week prior to the Popup Shop)
7. Get creative and let’s have imaginative and wonderful pieces to sell.
Pictured above: Wendy’s entry
"The inspiration for my entry is my wonderful mother who has nurtured my love of “all things sewing”. Mum and I always share interesting and creative sewing ideas. This piece integrates everyday sewing items including a zipper, buttons, lace and ribbons to create a unique and unusual necklace in classic black and white tones".